Tuesday 4 February 2014

My January Favourites

Hey Guys!

So January ended a few days ago and the stream of January favourites appears on my YouTube subscription feed so I thought, why don't I do my favourites as well? Rather than either uploading or finding images of each product I thought I would link to where you can buy them instead. Hope you enjoy!

Make-up:

This month I did a bit of travelling to and from job interviews in both Shrewsbury and Norwich so I had to sort of, perfect what worked best for me out of what I have already with minimal use of space. 

I have particularly been loving Max factors 3 in 1 foundation, as it has high coverage and is the foundation that stays put best on my super oily skin. I like to apply it using a cosmetics sponge to stipple it into my skin as I feel this gives the most flawless finish possible. 

This is the month where I rediscovered my MAC studio finish concealer. This is definitely one of my all times favourites because it just melts into my skin with minimal effort and blending. It also has high coverage and can be used for both under eye circles and also blemishes.

Sleek products are difficult to find where I live so whenever I found a stand I stocked up on cult favourites of beauty bloggers everywhere. One of my favourite purchases has been the Sleek contour kit. I have a very round face so I'm always keen to try ways to make my face look a little more sculpted. This kit is very pigmented so you don't need to use a lot if like me, you're super pale. 

This month I picked up a full sized Benefit Watt's Up after loving the sample size I have so much. It is a cream product that you need the tiniest amount and will give you an amazing glow. It is definitely one of those products that you will never run out of!

My favourite lipsticks this month have probably been the Rimmel Apocalips in Nova and MAC's RiRi Woo (Limited edition but I think that its the same as MAC's Ruby Woo). I just love these colours as they have amazing staying power and are easy to apply.


Also a special mention for L'oreal's Skin Perfection BB cream which I will be doing a full review of very soon.

Random Favourites:

This month I have been obsessed with one food item: sweet and salty popcorn. I really cannot get enough of this stuff. I like to kid myself that it's kind of healthy but it's really not haha.

My clothing favourite for this month has definitely been my Zara leggings, I only have one pair and so I find myself wearing them, washing them immediately so I can continue to wear them. I did make the mistake of tumble drying them and so they have got a bit shorter than they were, but I still love to wear them. the wide elastic waistband makes them super flattering and comfy. A bit like how I imagine maternity trousers to be.

Hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know some of your favourites this month!

Hayley 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment