Friday 6 January 2012

What I am using right now

Hey guys!
My First post is going to be about what I'm using every day right now. I was going to do a more in depth version, but I figured that if anyone reads this and wants to know, they can always ask. Plus that post was getting super long haha. 


So without further ado, this is what I'm using right now :)

Shampoo: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo
Conditioner: L'oreal Elvive Full Restore 5
Styling Products: L'oreal Mythic Oil, Tresseme Salon Sleek straightening spray with argan oil, Mark Hill De-frizz shine and control spray
Shower Gel: Body Shop Cranberry Joy bath and shower gel
Body moisturiser: Errm I'm bad and don't use one
Fake Tan: Too pale to use fake tan XD
Cleanser: Clinique clarifying lotion in No.2
Toner: Simple Kind to Skin soothing facial toner
Exfoliator: Benefit Honey...snap out of it
Moisturiser: Clinique Moisture surge
Eye Cream: Again, bad girl.
Primer: Mac prep + prime
Foundation: Revlon colourstay in buff
Foundation brush: Avon or a fake MAC 187
Concealer: Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Powder: No7 Pressed Powder
Blusher: Boots 17 in China Pink
Bronzer: The bronzer in the ELF clutch
Highlighter: If I use one, the one in the ELF clutch
Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: MAC sumptuous olive 
Eyeliner: Collection 2000 24 hour felt tip liner
Curler: Don't use one
Mascara: Clinique Max impact
Lipstick: ELF matte lip colour in natural
Lipgloss: Not a fan of lipgloss
Lipbalm: ELF Studio Lip Balm SPF15
Nail Colour: Barry M Limited Edition Nail effects in lilac foil 142 and silver glitter 140

Thanks for reading!
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog's name on Facebook page about ELF, so I am following you! :-) Nice blog! :-)
    Happy 212 from http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete