Friday 18 May 2012

L'oreal Colour Infallible eyeshadow review!

 Hey guys!

Just a quick post on a range of eyeshadows I got a while ago and thought I'd do a mini review on them. These are the L'oreal colour infallible loose-ish eyeshadows. I only have three colours out of the 13 available on the boots website, but I'm sure I'll get some more when I go back to uni/civilisation. 


The three colours I have are Flashback Silver, Sahara Treasure and Permanent Khaki, I mainly use the gold and green ones.

Flashback Silver is a medium silver colour with purple undertones (that haven't come across in the picture -.-) I really like this colour, I just don't think silver is a very wearable day time colour. Permanent Khaki is a really lovely olive green colour that I'll use in a smoky eye or just all over the lid for a pop of colour. During the day I want to do my makeup as fast as possible and still get a polished look and because these shadows are metallic, they look darker in the crease as if you've spent a lot more time doing your eyeshadow than you really have. Sahara Treasure is a really nice gold colour which is great for everyday and isn't too yellow so is still subtle. 



I really like the formula of these eyeshadows as they're semi-pressed pigments, they come with a stopper in the lid. The formula is really smooth as well and they're nice to rub your finger in (a bit weird). I also found that they don't crease easily and as someone with oily skin, this is a major plus because I don't need to use primer like I would with normal eyeshadows. 

Overall I like these eyeshadows and will probably be buying most of them when I get the chance!

Thanks for reading
Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment